News:

The forum and gallery have both been updated to their latest versions, so some things may look different or act slightly differently -- hopefully nothing important!

Main Menu

silly season on ebay

Started by nursesue, March 08, 2013, 09:17:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nursesue

I hope whoever got the welsh badge got the matching GNC as well. My guesses for badge prices are a little off at the moment The recent Oxford didn't go as high as I thought. As for the ERI set my bets about £75
there's only one thing that beats the silly ebay season and thats this wintery, east winds and snow that we have " I ,m dreaming off a white Easter" springs to mind Anyhow wonder how much 1 way tickets to Crete are?? (hint, hint wilf :-* :-X)

barrysutton

Although U.K. badges are commanding high prices these days I'm still managing to collect overseas one at reasonable prices. A Rhodesia Nurses Association for £8 and another Zambian for £10.

nursesue

I see that a Leeds that went for over £100 has been relisted due to time waster  - ???somebody who go a little over zealous with ebay rage and suddenly discovered that they couldn't afford it ???

Sarah Rogers

i think that may have been the one chasing one of yours..the Salisbury one??.....Lizzie

nursesue

not sure but the Salisbury is winging its way to new Zealand and i wish i'd gone with it Am so fed up with this yucky baltic weather. Rumour has it that a Tommies maybe being listed over the weekend ::)

Sarah Rogers

markwatson

sadly no box the tommies went for £310 + p&p

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk