News:

The forum and gallery have both been updated to their latest versions, so some things may look different or act slightly differently -- hopefully nothing important!

Main Menu

derbyshire childrens hospital and haslemere and disrtict hospital badges

Started by Sarah Rogers, April 04, 2012, 04:25:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sarah Rogers

Hi, does anyone have access to an image of either of these badges please?, i would love to see them/ and or use the images, thanks, Lizzie

Sarah Rogers

hi, just to say that i have emailed the rcn archives as they did offer to help ...but thought id ;ook elsewhere first....i notice that Jennifer Megaiughlin trained at Haslemere so i am hoping that they have her badge!
thanks for looking , Lizzie

myk1066

Surprisingly JM's badges don't appear to be in her book!

Sarah Rogers

no, but i hoped the actual one wold be in the the collection at the rcn! lizzie

Sarah Rogers

UPDATE, rCN ARCHIVES HAVE SENT ME A GREAT IMAGE OF THE HASLEMERE BADGE..JUST ANOHTER EMAIL TO TRY AND FIND DERBYSHIRE. THANKS FOR ll your help, Lizzie

wilfb

Sarah Rogers

i cant upload any more...can i back email to you?..it is in my article..will send it to you asap, lizzie

wilfb

Hi Lizzie.

Yes, of course:-

webmaster@schoolsofnursking.co.uk

Will.

Sarah Rogers

Hi, just to say that an image courtesy of the RCN archives has been found (the Haslemere one ? actually Jennifer Megaughlin's own one ? as thats where she trained, but still chasing the derbyshire one...a long trial, a letter is being placed in the local derby newspaper, as the trust and archives have no images. Thanks for reading this..2 more badges for every one to collect! Lizzie

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk