News:

Hello and welcome. This is the bulletin Board of 'www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk'. The board is open.
New members are very welcome. Please join - Register to use the forum.
Advertising is not acceptable.
Photo Gallery Link - www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk/gallery
Latest Website News www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk/Newspages/SiteNews.htm

'The Dining Room' is open to forum members only. REGISTRATION - OPEN 24/7

MAY 2023 News is online now (Link above). MAY ONLINE NOW!

PLEASE NOTE - DRAG & DROP GALLERY PHOTOGRAPH UPLOAD NOW AVAILABLE

Main Menu

Items on *ba*

Started by Magpie, May 16, 2016, 10:35:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

myk1066

That Londonderry badge went for a nice price, will there be a rush of them now do we think?

backman

Irish badges are always popular but I can't see why this one went so high.I suppose just two people wanting the same limited collecting field?
I do remember having several of these at one time but I think I would have sold them for less than £30 each.It just goes to show how the collectors market can vary of time.I do hope that the winning bidder is happy with their purchase.

eric

I just lost out on this at last moment. I bid what I thought was high in order to get it. I do have one BUT one I have has black on shield while this one was blue colour, hence reason why I wanted it.
As you say prices getting lot higher now. Yet another missed out on. Another see another come up anywhere please let me know
ERic
Eric

backman

Sorry you didn't get that one Eric,will certainly keep my eyes peeled for another.You never know a high price can sometimes flush others out onto the market?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk