News:

Hello and welcome. This is the bulletin Board of 'www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk'. The board is open.
New members are very welcome. Please join - Register to use the forum.
Advertising is not acceptable.
Photo Gallery Link - www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk/gallery
Latest Website News www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk/Newspages/SiteNews.htm

'The Dining Room' is open to forum members only. REGISTRATION - OPEN 24/7

MAY 2023 News is online now (Link above). MAY ONLINE NOW!

PLEASE NOTE - DRAG & DROP GALLERY PHOTOGRAPH UPLOAD NOW AVAILABLE

Main Menu

Magpies guessing corner

Started by Magpie, November 21, 2013, 11:11:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magpie

Will- I'm still thinking of a reply re multitasking! The badge is now up to £230 with an hour and twenty minutes to go, I foresee a frenzy at the end like we see with the Nightingale badges. Watch this space.

Sarah Rogers

Hi- i think so also...its £235 now- 6 bidders?

Magpie

Congratulations Lizzie £235 it went for, lucky,lucky person!

Sarah Rogers

But who got it? as you say luck person, its a beaut-nother to add to the wish list!..dream on!

nursesue

i can assure you all its not on its way to Fife  :'( I hope if its someone from here they'll post a photo as its a real stunner

backman

Guilty as charged.Just to complicate things though I believe that it comes in a red and a green version? I think the RCN has both in the Meglaughlin collection
I'm glad to have got this but originally the same badge was listed prior to the new year not identified as being a hospital item.I was in the running to win this for 99p but it was withdrawn just prior to completion.So near but so far!

Sarah Rogers

nursesue

am really thrilled for you Pete as I know you wanted it  :-*

Magpie

So pleased you got it Peter, at least it has joined the family of "schoolsofnursing". Lucky you.
I see another London SRN has come up from the seller who had the others, may have a go. So much for trying to deal with my addictive badgeitis.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk