News:

Hello and welcome. This is the bulletin Board of 'www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk'. The board is open.
New members are very welcome. Please join - Register to use the forum.
Advertising is not acceptable.
Photo Gallery Link - www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk/gallery
Latest Website News www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk/Newspages/SiteNews.htm

'The Dining Room' is open to forum members only. REGISTRATION - OPEN 24/7

MAY 2023 News is online now (Link above). MAY ONLINE NOW!

PLEASE NOTE - DRAG & DROP GALLERY PHOTOGRAPH UPLOAD NOW AVAILABLE

Main Menu

Norwich-A Fine City

Started by backman, April 16, 2015, 11:04:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

backman

The saving grace in living on the East coast is that I am only 25 miles away from Norwich,whose motto is that it is a Fine City.It has a good range of shopping outlets and several antiques stores and markets.If anyone is ever in the area it is well worth a visit(unlike Great Yarmouth!),and it has recently been further enhanced by the addition of a new dealer(???) in one such antiques emporium,Aladdin's Cave in Magdalen Street.If anyone is ever passing do check it out and if I'm there I'd be happy to chat!(Blatant plug and possible breach of Posting Guidelines!--Moderator!!!!)

wilfb

nursesue

we stopped by Great Yarmouth lovely market and some stunning architecture but alas didn't get far as Norwich to many other places to visit

wilfb

Hi Sue.

You must have driven right by a man with a lot of nursing badges!!! And Pam was born in Gorleston - tight next door...  You could have obtained some of the finest fish/chips in the world, and a guided tour of some absolutely stunning nursing history! Please tell me that he was not home....

Will.

nursesue

we were on a boat - the Norfolk Broads has been on my bucket list for sometime We had planned to stop by pete's but had to get back home as had to return to work earlier than planned as one of my colleagues has to go to court to give evidence!! and I have to cover her shifts It took us 10 years to get back with numerous coffee stops and dog comfort breaks

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk