News:

The forum and gallery have both been updated to their latest versions, so some things may look different or act slightly differently -- hopefully nothing important!

Main Menu

Broadgreen school of nursing badge

Started by k.jessop, February 19, 2014, 06:34:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

k.jessop

Dear All
I am wondering if anyone can help me I am looking for a Broadgreen School Of Nursing Liverpool Badge, it is a Blue Cross
Please as anyone got a picture of it or know where I may find one for my wife 20 wedding Anniversary.
Kind regards

myk1066

I've only seen a green oval version.
Mike

backman

Sarah Rogers

myk1066

It's a Central Ayrshire Hospital badge in that link, is that what it should be?

backman

No sorry,I think I have figured that linking to the albums doesn't generally give the result expected.I think the badge intended is Mike's Liverpool Eastern District Teaching ©Myk1066 one.You may have go into the album search and access it from there.

myk1066

Hi, I did wonder if it could be that one, Backman, can you right click the photo, shrink it & post it on here for me, I'm at work & my phone won't allow me to upload it, says the file is too big!
Cheers
Mike

backman

I always struggle with this but Have tried to add it as an attachment

k.jessop

That one is the one (the blue cross) any ideas on where I could acquire one. Thank you for responding

nursesue

really nice badge alas its one i haven't got but good luck in finding one I'll keep my eyes open

myk1066

It was an ebay purchase, I'll try find the seller & ask them if they have anymore.  Forgot to say thanks for uploading the picture.
Mike

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk