News:

Hello and welcome. This is the bulletin Board of 'www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk'. The board is open.
New members are very welcome. Please join - Register to use the forum.
Advertising is not acceptable.
Photo Gallery Link - www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk/gallery
Latest Website News www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk/Newspages/SiteNews.htm

'The Dining Room' is open to forum members only. REGISTRATION - OPEN 24/7

MAY 2023 News is online now (Link above). MAY ONLINE NOW!

PLEASE NOTE - DRAG & DROP GALLERY PHOTOGRAPH UPLOAD NOW AVAILABLE

Main Menu

British Nurses and Hospital badge society

Started by Sarah Rogers, May 19, 2012, 10:45:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sarah Rogers

Hi, please can any one tell me if this socity still exists, i have tried emailing the president, having read an old article(10 years old) the email may be wrong. many thanks Lizzie

Sarah Rogers

hi, have found the web site, under construction and the email address given just bounces back.!Lizzie

backman

Long gone I'm afraid.I believe it was organised by Stephen Callendar Grant who at one stage was a major collector but then went off the scene selling many of his badges(which I picked up several).He did produce a few web pages on different aspects of collecting but most of these have disappeared.

Sarah Rogers

thanks, i wonedrde did the donated badges go to the rcn??9as mentioned on his web site?  Lizzie

barrysutton

If anyone knows the whereabouts of SC-G I know a number of nursing collectors who would like to contact him as he took some of us for "mugs" by taking a fee from us for a society badge that he never actually produced. Unfortunatly I was one of them!

Sarah Rogers

hi, there is a phone number on the web site that is still on the web, doesnt mean to say that it works!.... good luck, why did he stop the society, surely it could have just continued? but with out him, were the donated badges passed onto the rcn? Lizzie

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk