News:

The forum and gallery have both been updated to their latest versions, so some things may look different or act slightly differently -- hopefully nothing important!

Main Menu

Kelly Badges on eBay

Started by myk1066, March 24, 2012, 07:49:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

myk1066

Hi all
Did any of the members win any of the Kelly badges, Crichton Dumfries Hospital badge, orthopaedic & RCN badge, sold by eBay member madinireland?
If so will you contact me.
Regards
Myk1066

nursesue

hi myk - not me I got the west midlands earlier today
sue

markwatson

no myke not me sorry bought a royal naval school; of nursing SRN& SEN waiting on delivery

Sarah Rogers

Hi, I noticed it was a newish ebay number that got the crichton one.. 0***0/16.. i think ..roughly  . I try to copy pictures and prices as a rough idea for what goes for what. good luck hunting , Lizzie

markwatson

thats a good idea lizzie must start doing that thanks x

myk1066

I've had a reply from the seller.  The Crichton went to one seller who has fallen in love with the badge so has declined my offer to buy the badge from them & the RCN & Orthopaedic badge went to another seller & I am awaiting a response from the winner via eBay seller.  I live in hope.  Thanks for your replies so far.
Myk1066

wilfb

Hi Myke.

I wonder if it is possible to persuade the Chritchton badge buyer to accept an identical replacement? I don't have one, but maybe we can find one if a deal could be arranged... Best of luck with the remainder - well, with all.

Will.

myk1066

finding on from Wills post above, does anyone have the Crichton SEN badge, has an enameled green Dragon on it that they would be willing to sell me?
Many thanks in anticipation
Myk1066

nursesue

sorry to hear that you couldn't get this set back together I only have the Crichton that you were after and that took me a few attempts to win There seems to be a lot of people collecting this area and prices are a tad high - hence me selling some items to pay for those Scottish badges that appear and I have to have!!
sue

wilfb

Myke,

I wonder if putting a 'want' ad on ebay might increase the chances of finding a Critchton badge might help?

Will.

myk1066

Update on the badges.
I have been successful in getting the winner of the Orthopaedic & RCN badges to do a swap with me so I will now have the Nursing Council Scotland SEN badge, GNC for E&W SRN badge, Ancoates Hospital plus the 2 afore mentioned badges of Nurse Kelly.  Altogether another nice collection that I have managed to keep together albeit the Crichton.
Thanks for your support guys.
Mike

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk