News:

The forum and gallery have both been updated to their latest versions, so some things may look different or act slightly differently -- hopefully nothing important!

Main Menu

Lost Certificates.

Started by wilfb, July 20, 2010, 10:58:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wilfb

The finding is posted on behalf and ay yhe request of Paul Eggleton.....

Dear Fellow Nurse,
                           If you could help or have any ideas I would be very grateful I am trying to track down a copy or my certificate of qualification as A Registered General Nurse. I trained at what was then known as the Peterborough and Stamford School of Nursing subsequently called the Homerton School of Health Studies, now Anglia Ruskin University based at Thorpe road Peterborough. Janet Jones was my course tutor, I started my training in September 1988 and qualified in Febrruary 1993. I have been offered a job in Al Ain in the United Arab Emirates my wife and children are all ready to relocate. However one remaining stumbling block prevents us from going a certificate from an educational establishment. Due to a house fire in 1995 I lost most of the paper work related to my training. The NMC are unable to help. Jenny Rolfe from Ruskin has been unable to help me and has told me no records are kept from my time in Peterborough, I only have my entry onto the register. which my new employer is unwilling to accept. As such if you could be of any help or know of any one who will be I would be very very grateful. If there is a charge for generating a replacement certificate I am more than willing to pay. Once again many thanks for your help and assistance. If you need any further information please do not hesitate to contact me.

Many Thanks

Paul Eggleden R.G.N.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk