News:

The forum and gallery have both been updated to their latest versions, so some things may look different or act slightly differently -- hopefully nothing important!

Main Menu

conference of interest

Started by eric, October 16, 2009, 09:47:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eric

Dear colleagues,
Details of the London 2010 conference entitled 'International Perspectives on Nursing History' are attached.

This landmark international conference is being jointly organised by the European Nursing History Group and the American Association for the History of Nursing. The conference takes place from 14–16 September 2010. The venue is the beautiful Royal Holloway University, just 10 minutes from Heathrow Airport.

A call for abstracts and details of registration are available at the conference website, which is at the finding link: http://www.nursesvoices.org.uk/conference/

Wonder if anyone interested in attending and perhaps submitting paper / poster to be presented at this event.
1. Wilf could talk about setting up and maintaining website; joined by Fran (or is it Peter) about the online nurses voices project at University.

2. Sue could talk about icons + badges

3. Edelweiss could talk about cataloguing badges

4. Barry could talk about military badges

Did I read someone writing book, could it be launched at event??

Regardless, I wonder if we as group could meet up at this event. Its a year away almost so time to arrange diary etc.

Thoughts anyone??

Eric

Eric

jock57

hello, I know it is a long time away but I think it sounds very interesting. it is easy for me to say as I live near London. depending on costs I would go up for a day or overnight. good idea. jock

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk