News:

The forum and gallery have both been updated to their latest versions, so some things may look different or act slightly differently -- hopefully nothing important!

Main Menu

Badge Identity Sought

Started by wilfb, October 14, 2012, 01:35:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wilfb

Hi.

We have recently received an email offering a badge photograph for our site.  Unfortunately I cannot identify the badge and so far nor have any of our correspondents. However we do have a strong clue, as the sender of the photograph has said:-

'I was recently given a 18ct gold badge which I was told was awarded to a lady who retired after 40 years service at St Thomas' Hospital, London'.  

I wonder if anyone is able to help with this - we might be looking at a piece of history which we at least have not yet recorded. I am adding the badge below - as usual you will have to be logged in to see the photograph/s.

Click the photographs to enlarge/reduce.

barrysutton

I think this is a long service badge for St. Thomas's Hospital, simply stunning in gold.

wilfb

Hi.

Another badge which seeks more detailed identity. Sent in by Melanie Jones, who says that the badge is from West Park Hospital, Epsom - thought to be psychiatric. Un-named. Can anyone add anything?
Will

*You will need to log in to see the amage.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk