News:

Hello and welcome. This is the bulletin Board of 'www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk'. The board is open.
New members are very welcome. Please join - Register to use the forum.
Advertising is not acceptable.
Photo Gallery Link - www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk/gallery
Latest Website News www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk/Newspages/SiteNews.htm

'The Dining Room' is open to forum members only. REGISTRATION - OPEN 24/7

MAY 2023 News is online now (Link above). MAY ONLINE NOW!

PLEASE NOTE - DRAG & DROP GALLERY PHOTOGRAPH UPLOAD NOW AVAILABLE

Main Menu

Multiply Nursing Badges

Started by myk1066, October 10, 2012, 09:14:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

myk1066

Can anyone recommend another site to display badges.  I particularly like the way badges are displayed in Multiply but find SoN albums finding.
Regards
Myk1066

wilfb

Hi Myke1066,

Here's a link with a broad reply:-

http://www.ask.com/wiki/Photo_sharing

But I don't know where you will find another nursing history site which addresses several angles - forum; photogalleries; articles; news pages et al. I don't paticularlly like the commercial aspects of Multiply, but it is an excellent site and 'backman' done a superb job of adding to our history. I know that Peter also uses 'Flicker' too and I really like that site.

But, having said all that, I think that SoN does a very reasonable all round job - and there are well over 3,000 photographs in the gallery sections.  I do know that uploading can seem a little daunting, and I am seeking ways to improve that angle.  In the mean-time, I hope that you will continue to support the site.  It is entirely free to all users (but not free - it is hosted by a commercial ISP). There is no advertising and we work entirely voluntarily. I hope that we are doing a reasonably good job.

If you have any difficulties I am always willing to handle any photographs for you - and would appreciate any contributions. That goes for everyone of course.

Best Regards,
Will.

Sarah Rogers

Hi, I always look on here first-for pictures etc , its great to have everything in one place....(as appose to flikr/ multiply), and it means only 1 pass word!-also the badges are anonymous if you want on here- but i do need to work out how to reload my badge ..tried to change it, and also load more pictures!
Lizzie

wilfb

Hi Lizzie.

Your wish is my command.... I will ensure personal service almost immediately. Watch your inbox!

Will.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk