News:

Hello and welcome. This is the bulletin Board of 'www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk'. The board is open.
New members are very welcome. Please join - Register to use the forum.
Advertising is not acceptable.
Photo Gallery Link - www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk/gallery
Latest Website News www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk/Newspages/SiteNews.htm

'The Dining Room' is open to forum members only. REGISTRATION - OPEN 24/7

MAY 2023 News is online now (Link above). MAY ONLINE NOW!

PLEASE NOTE - DRAG & DROP GALLERY PHOTOGRAPH UPLOAD NOW AVAILABLE

Main Menu

Closing Down Sale(well not quite)

Started by backman, January 25, 2012, 03:35:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

backman

Just a heads up to the badge collectors amongst you that for a variety of reasons I shall be reducing the size of my collection and thus thinning out certain geographical areas.I'm still debating whether to ebay them,sell them via Sally Bosely or perhaps open up my on line shop.Either way expect some nice items to be coming onto the market over the coming months.Specific want lists are invited but I can't promise that I'll part with some of them easily.Unfortunately real life priorities must take presedence!

wilfb

Hi Peter,

Open up your on-line shop again! A personal opinion but you do seem good at selling there....

Will.

myk1066

I think opening up your own shop is the best way forward, you'll make all your own money whereas selling to Sally means she will be making the profit!  When are you taking wants from people?
Good luck
Mike

Sarah Rogers

HI, SOUNDS good advice, ebay and sally need to make their own profit...as Mike said will you take "wish Lists"? Lizzie

nursesue

having bought via ebay /buy it now from Pete I can assure you his badges are wonderful - so pete count me in Am willing to take any scottish/brummie badges off your hands and can a very nice crisp £50 note for your tommies LOL!!!
SUE X

Magpie

Please open up your shop Pete, I'm sure you'll get a lot of regular customers!

barrysutton

If ones putting in ones wants list any to the County of Cheshire and/or any badges to Operating Theatres.

Sarah Rogers

Hi, re wants/wishes, please can i request district nursing /health authority ones?, also kent/yorks/lancs? ..if that gives steer! best wishes, Lizzie

myk1066

Re Wants
Royal Navy, Lancashire + Manchester areas, London CC, Army Physio + Radiography, Farnborough, Orpington + Bromley hospitals.  Sets of badges.  Lol, not much to ask for.  Would love to see you produce a list of what you will be selling
Regards
Mike

markwatson

hi peter open your own shop looking for a northern ireland fever hospital  also belfast city hospital  any other northern irish hospitals markwatson47@yahoo.com

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk