News:

The forum and gallery have both been updated to their latest versions, so some things may look different or act slightly differently -- hopefully nothing important!

Main Menu

UK Association for the History of Nursing,Symposium 2016

Started by backman, July 06, 2016, 09:56:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

backman

This event is being held on the 11th July 2016
Regimental Headquarters QARANC,
HQ AMS,
Robertson House,
Slim Road,
CAMBERLEY.
Surrey GU15 4NP

I have tried to add the programme for this however the PDF is too large.(I can send it to individual emails if required)

Sarah Rogers

backman

Unfortunately not Sarah,as we are still in the middle of things here.The programme does look very interesting and I do hope that you enjoy it.Any feedback would be most welcome on this site.Perhaps I will try and devote more time next year.Fingers crossed.

Sarah Rogers

It was an excellent day in such an historic building- my grandfather trained at Sandhurst in 1913! The papers were excellent- and some may be produced in the Bulletin later this year. Next year it is in July in Huddersfield, no theme yet.
One speaker was an israeli nurse who spoke about nursing Syrian casualties... very moving, as was Keiron's talk on perspectives Army Nurses bring to their history- very powerful indeed.

backman

I note that the website for the the UKAHN has been updated so you may wish to refresh your links to the new location;http://ukahn.org/web/index.html

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk