News:

Hello and welcome. This is the bulletin Board of 'www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk'. The board is open.
New members are very welcome. Please join - Register to use the forum.
Advertising is not acceptable.
Photo Gallery Link - www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk/gallery
Latest Website News www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk/Newspages/SiteNews.htm

'The Dining Room' is open to forum members only. REGISTRATION - OPEN 24/7

MAY 2023 News is online now (Link above). MAY ONLINE NOW!

PLEASE NOTE - DRAG & DROP GALLERY PHOTOGRAPH UPLOAD NOW AVAILABLE

Main Menu

Another Not Nursing Item on Ebay.

Started by backman, July 04, 2016, 10:25:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

backman

Yet again an item has been listed which describes itself as a Nursing badge for Cardiff University.It is not and I have asked the vendor to correct their listing,but I won't necessarily hold my breathe.

nursesue

I'm sure I've seen this badge before on ebay and it was listed wrong then as well - but thanks for the heads up Its so easy to spend  when its an area you're interested in and think its a are badge

backman

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Antique-Queen-Charlotte-Nursing-Medal-Pendant-/122107138977?hash=item1c6e2713a1:g:vewAAOSwgmJXxYz2

This is actually a Very small and cheap fund raiser badge for the hospital,completely unlike the lovely nurses badge from the hospital

myk1066

I've seen this one on sale before.  Why does it say For Service on it?

backman

Fund raising was considered a great service for the voluntary hospitals.They constantly needed to fund their works which were totally dependant upon public support(Much like the current government's plans for the NHS!)

myk1066

backman

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vintage-BLSA-St-Barts-London-School-Anaesthesia-badge-Nursing-collectible-/201661894410?hash=item2ef3fc4f0a:g:sAMAAOSwFe5XzVXU

I love this one,not one emblem that links to either hospital,take four initials and devise some fictitious hospital related title,priceless opportunism!

myk1066

Perhaps we should start a be wary page.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk