News:

Hello and welcome. This is the bulletin Board of 'www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk'. The board is open.
New members are very welcome. Please join - Register to use the forum.
Advertising is not acceptable.
Photo Gallery Link - www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk/gallery
Latest Website News www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk/Newspages/SiteNews.htm

'The Dining Room' is open to forum members only. REGISTRATION - OPEN 24/7

MAY 2023 News is online now (Link above). MAY ONLINE NOW!

PLEASE NOTE - DRAG & DROP GALLERY PHOTOGRAPH UPLOAD NOW AVAILABLE

Main Menu

The Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh

Started by johnny4v, July 14, 2015, 10:29:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnny4v

Did anyone from the see the Enrolled Nurses badge Edinburgh Royal Infirmary on EBAY? wow it sold for £310. Lovely and rare badge.

myk1066

Wow, fantastic price, I had a bid or 2 on it.  I wonder if it was one of our badge collectors?  Let's hope we see it in the galleries if it was.

wilfb

Yes, I second that...

But just another thought - we must all know that SEN badges are rarer than their registered nurse equivalents.  The London SEN, quite apart from the Edinburgh (which I have never seen) is proof of that.

Are we about to witness an explosion of SEN badge prices?

Will.

myk1066

I think there a 3 people on this site who have the London Hospital EN badge.

johnny4v

The Nightingale School of Nursing - Enrolled Nurses Badge must be the most sought after badge? It too will command a very high price no doubt. I guess that numbers of pupil nurses at the major hospitals were small in numbers compared to student nurses hence few badges were issued.

nursesue

well guys the ERI EN isn't heading towards Fife Afraid thats beyond my limit Alas another missed out Scottish badge! I do have a few  SEN badges in my collection - which i got at a reasonable price Maybe next time

myk1066

I would have loved the ERI EN badge too & a Nightingale EN, which I think is probably top of my list so if anyone knows anyone who want a Nightingale SRN badge for the EN version then I'm your man...........I live in hope.

nursesue

oops I wondered who I was in a bidding war with. I still can't tell how you know who it is from the ebay info Will just have to keep saving and searching and who knows maybe one day I'll get one for my scottish collection It took me 5 years + to get a tommies SRN so never say never. I have the RGN and league version so its not all bad news

myk1066

The league version , is it the same as the RN version only with league added?

nursesue

yes - think i have uploaded a picture of this in the scottish badges section

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk