News:

The forum and gallery have both been updated to their latest versions, so some things may look different or act slightly differently -- hopefully nothing important!

Main Menu

Chicago Hospitals

Started by Magpie, October 21, 2014, 10:44:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magpie

My daughter is taking me to Chicago for a week end Nov/ beginning December whilst she is at a conference. Does anyone have any contacts in any Chicago hospitals as I would love to have a look around especially at trauma?

backman

Hi Rosemary, it looks as though we aren't as international as we think! One of my staff went to work in Chicago many years ago but I lost touch.I know you were just planning an observational visit but the guidelines may be similar to that for Student electives so have enclosed the link for the RCN Guidelines if it works?
http://www.rcn.org.uk/__data/assets/pdf_file/0006/590730/Overseas_student_electives_guide_August_2014_final.pdf

Hope that you have a lovely time .

wilfb

Hello Rosemary,

Yes, have a super time, you have certainly earned it... I hope that you won't mind my adding just a little of the subject of the USA....

I can't help with contacts in Chicago as we don't (yet) have any.  But as a matter of interest though we are becoming closer to the USA here at SoN - our software engineer, Adrian B, who looks after all our serious programming needs, arrived in New York last night on a 5 day finding visit. Enjoy that Adrian...

Will.

Magpie

Hi Will and Peter
Thank you for your replies, will make further enquiries and link useful. Will let you know of any progress.
Rosemary

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk