News:

Hello and welcome. This is the bulletin Board of 'www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk'. The board is open.
New members are very welcome. Please join - Register to use the forum.
Advertising is not acceptable.
Photo Gallery Link - www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk/gallery
Latest Website News www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk/Newspages/SiteNews.htm

'The Dining Room' is open to forum members only. REGISTRATION - OPEN 24/7

MAY 2023 News is online now (Link above). MAY ONLINE NOW!

PLEASE NOTE - DRAG & DROP GALLERY PHOTOGRAPH UPLOAD NOW AVAILABLE

Main Menu

ebay badge query

Started by nursesue, June 29, 2014, 08:26:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nursesue

as you all know I have a fondness for Scottish badges Can anyone tell me if the St Andrews badge is from my part of the world or the more likely option of Norfolk/Norwich?? The number is 380938886546 Its the Saltire design thats confusing me!!
Thanks

backman

Definitely Norfolk Sue, St Nicholas Hospital was a mental hospital based in the former Royal Naval Hospital in Great Yarmouth.A fantastic building which is now private housing and where some work colleagues live.I worked with staff who worked here and this is the first time I've seen this badge so definitely on my Wants list.

nursesue

thanks for that Pete - and good luck on getting it I shalln't be bidding on it as you want it

backman

Thanks Sue,much appreciated.

backman

Except the vendor has removed this from sale with less than 12 hours to go'!!!!!!!!!!
Not a happy bunny at all.No response yet as to why but I shall be upset if he accepted a buy it now as he had said he wanted to see it sell at auction.

GGRRRRRRRR. ..............

nursesue

I was about to ask you what happened I so hate it when that happens - please let me know if you find out what happened  >:(

myk1066

I've emailed the seller too, asked about why it ended so soon.

backman

I have had a response and am somewhat surprised to hear that it was withdrawn because I had expressed interested and it had 9 watchers so he thinks it should fetch far more than I have offered him!
He intends to relist it for £150 as a buy it now or best offer.Good luck to anyone who wishes to pay this(and I'll happily do a swap) however I rather hope that he is rewarded appropriately for his opportunism. I certainly won't be putting money his way.....  grump,grump.

myk1066

We should all put in a ridiculous best offer of a couple of pounds & ask him why he thinks it's worth £150!  :o

Magpie

Well it is now re listed as a "buy it now" for £150!! May his chickens come home to roost with no golden egg!!

nursesue

not nice I feel a cheeky bid offer coming on ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk