News:

Hello and welcome. This is the bulletin Board of 'www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk'. The board is open.
New members are very welcome. Please join - Register to use the forum.
Advertising is not acceptable.
Photo Gallery Link - www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk/gallery
Latest Website News www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk/Newspages/SiteNews.htm

'The Dining Room' is open to forum members only. REGISTRATION - OPEN 24/7

MAY 2023 News is online now (Link above). MAY ONLINE NOW!

PLEASE NOTE - DRAG & DROP GALLERY PHOTOGRAPH UPLOAD NOW AVAILABLE

Main Menu

Charing Cross Hospital School of Nursing

Started by Dianne, March 14, 2012, 11:38:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dianne

The League of Nurses of Charing Cross Hospital (London) is engaged in an oral history project and has been interviewing nurses who trained at both The Strand and Fulham Palace Road sites.  We are preparing to produce a small book as a record of those memories and would welcome copies of any documents or photographs relating to the school which would help to illustrate the book.  If you trained at Charing Cross and are not aware of the league I can provide appropriate contact details.

Thanking you in advance.

Dianne

Sarah Rogers

great  to hear another league is still going strong ... st marys league has shut recently, along with guys. good luck with the project1

lizzie

rogartdog

I know that the RIE 'Pelican' badge nurses league, has now disbanded. Very sad.

annjay

Hi Dianne,

I trained in the Charing Cross Group from 1968 to 71, on the Strand and at the old Fulham and West London Hospitals.  I have a few photographs but don't know where to send them.

Ann Yearwood Williams
annjay@opus.co.tt

wilfb

Hello Annjay,

The photographs!  I am desperate for photographs for the Christmas/New year newspage. You can mail any to me at webmaster@schoolsofnursing.co.uk. I will be eternally grateful and will even email you our christmas card as soon as available....

I will also send a copy of this message to your email address, together with a private email in case of email problems sending.

Many thanks,
Will.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk