News:

Hello and welcome. This is the bulletin Board of 'www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk'. The board is open.
New members are very welcome. Please join - Register to use the forum.
Advertising is not acceptable.
Photo Gallery Link - www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk/gallery
Latest Website News www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk/Newspages/SiteNews.htm

'The Dining Room' is open to forum members only. REGISTRATION - OPEN 24/7

MAY 2023 News is online now (Link above). MAY ONLINE NOW!

PLEASE NOTE - DRAG & DROP GALLERY PHOTOGRAPH UPLOAD NOW AVAILABLE

Main Menu

st georges school of nursing badge - london -

Started by LIZZY, October 05, 2009, 03:07:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LIZZY

Does any one have one of these for me to buy or know where I may get one. I lost mine at work at Kettering General hospital about a year ago and have never stopped looking for it. I was so upset.

backman

Hi Lizzy,I was going to say that ebay is your best bet but that they come up infrequently and compettition for them is high. Have just however seen this listing; http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/St-Georges-District-School-Of-Nursing-Silver-Badge_W0QQitemZ280406465209QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Collectables_Memorabila_RL?hash=item4149871ab9&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14    so good luck!

nursesue

hi - there is one on sale on ebay - came on yesterday
sue

Persis

:)  Did you get this badge? I hope you did.
Persis

LIZZY

Thanks to those that replied - however I am gutted as was on a 7 night stretch and missed the one on ebay. If you see any others for sale pleeeeeese could you let me know again. Many thanks. Sister Lizzy

backman

Just as a follow up I understand that Lizzie was succesful in bidding for the last St Georges badge which came up for sale on ebay and was grateful for the assistance of members here in helping her replace her missing badge.At least one success story then!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk