News:

The forum and gallery have both been updated to their latest versions, so some things may look different or act slightly differently -- hopefully nothing important!

Main Menu

new sick kids hospital Edinburgh

Started by nursesue, July 05, 2019, 10:29:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wilfb

Hi.

I for one am not the least bit surprised Sue...  Perhaps I should remain neutral but our government of whatever shade seems completely incompetent where oversight is concerned - or should I say 'foresight'.....

Will.

nursesue

thought you might like to know about the £1 million pound NHS Lothian pays per month for this un-opened hospital The monetary figures are astounding
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-49205501

Sarah Rogers

It sounds just like the  the situation in Liverpool with the new , as yet unopened hospital. It featured in an episode of hospital last year.

nursesue

I did watch that programme about the Liverpool hospital and its equally as sad The sick kids is still in our local news along with the comparisons of the QE Glasgow hosp. Not wishing to get too political - along with Edinburgh trams debacle and that of the new Forth crossing I just hope we stay as one happy family ( if you get my drift!!)

wilfb

Hi Sue - Greetings.

It could happen. But then so could a split...

Will.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk