News:

The forum and gallery have both been updated to their latest versions, so some things may look different or act slightly differently -- hopefully nothing important!

Main Menu

Nursing Badge Sales Site, the clock is ticking!

Started by backman, January 26, 2019, 07:12:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

backman

It will soon be five years since I set up my sales site to try and dispose of most of my collection of Nursing artefacts and badges.My service provider for the site has just informed me that he intends to fully retire in six months time and that I will need to find a new provider.As the time and money I need to dedicate to the whole enterprise makes this an expensive hobby rather than an international money making business I am contemplating calling it a day and finding on the general antiques and collectables trading which gives me slightly less hassle.I could always just go back to trading on the Ebays and other similar sites
I am still undecided but have a few questions. Can anyone recommend similar sales hosting sites that I may just be able to transfer my current site to with minimal change? If I were to redesign the site with a new provider what would people like to see different ? Does anyone wish to buy a nursing badge business of over 1000 badges and copious amounts of memorabilia at a fraction of their cost and value, all serious offers considered?

wilfb

Hi Peter,

Don't jump just yet, you might regret it forever!!  And what a loss - stay with it just a little longer - I can't afford the business, but there may be another way...

Will.

nursesue

I to will be sad to see you  go. I don't what the charges are for a website ( maybe Wilf has more of an idea) I would hate to see adverts
So I had a think - perhaps an auction based site you could auction items or do a buy it now. Perhaps something based on exchange and mart I would happily ask you to sell stuff and pay a small commission (ebay can get expensive)
Until I win the lottery I can't make a decent offer for your collection but please don't go I love my daily visits to see what you can tempt me with

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk