News:

The forum and gallery have both been updated to their latest versions, so some things may look different or act slightly differently -- hopefully nothing important!

Main Menu

oooooh ! ouch!!! won't be heading to fife

Started by nursesue, April 07, 2015, 08:17:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nursesue

just came across this wee rare gem 131480442251 on ebay but alas not at this price - such a shame as i'd really love it

caro7b

Goodness me. Will not be coming South either!! There is no logic ( unless of course I find loAdsa badges similar and a gullible audience......?

backman

It is difficult to see just how some vendors come up with a price like that? Rare? yes but not unique, put two buyers who want it in a room and I might say a £100 to £200 on a really good day. Mind you this is from a person who still thinks the Nightingale badge is overpriced and they are finding in excess of £500 now!
Lottery tonight so who knows?

good Luck Sue!

myk1066

I contacted the seller, his BIN price was no mistake.  He'd had an offer of £150 but would only go as low as £250!  Good luck to him I thought but guess what, the sale has ended this evening.  Would be nice to see it in the galleries.

nursesue

must admit did put in cheeky offer! but his counter offer was still too expensive for me  - just paid for me holiday and a new car so it won't be me posting the photo - such a shame as it would compliment my scottish collection beautifully
ps badge arrived safely Pete thanks x

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk