News:

The forum and gallery have both been updated to their latest versions, so some things may look different or act slightly differently -- hopefully nothing important!

Main Menu

I’ll tell you what I want,what I really really want?

Started by backman, October 26, 2023, 09:37:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

backman

I have been tremendously lucky in the number and variety of badges that have passed through my collection,but as ever there are a few that have eluded me.
Although all of my collecting is now transient I still like to handle and photograph the more interesting items still out there before I move them on.
Like many of us I still have a number of badges on my most wanted list.some I don't even have pictures of but know of their existence.these include the Asylum Workers Association,AWA a star badge with the letters to the centre.
st Katherine's nurses,an early nursing group,(there is one in the royal collection).The Matrons Council,medal with MC to the centre.Queen Alexandra's Nurses badge 1899- 1901, awarded to nurses from the boer war( always V.expensive) Glasgow gold typhoid medal . You never know I might be lucky one day.

nursesue

i know that finding , that elusive , must have but never found badge There are 2 scottish ones I have only ever seen a photo of. The Oban + one other which will remain a secret That is until I find one and buy it!!Mum's the word x

myk1066

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk