News:

Hello and welcome. This is the bulletin Board of 'www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk'. The board is open.
New members are very welcome. Please join - Register to use the forum.
Advertising is not acceptable.
Photo Gallery Link - www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk/gallery
Latest Website News www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk/Newspages/SiteNews.htm

'The Dining Room' is open to forum members only. REGISTRATION - OPEN 24/7

MAY 2023 News is online now (Link above). MAY ONLINE NOW!

PLEASE NOTE - DRAG & DROP GALLERY PHOTOGRAPH UPLOAD NOW AVAILABLE

Main Menu

darlington memorial hosptial RGN badge

Started by Fran Jordan / Gallagher, June 04, 2014, 09:51:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fran Jordan / Gallagher

Does anyone know where i can get a Darlington memorial hospital RGN badge from 1976 the round one with blue outline with the red cross in the middle. mine was stolen 15yrs ago and i want to replace it thanks

backman

Hi Fran,I'm afraid it can be difficult to track down a missing badge and requires a great deal of Patience and some luck.The options are to try and contact whatever university took over training from the original School of Nursing to see if they may be able to replace this(some hold a few spares).There are a few badge dealers but the only one I have found is the Enrolled Nurse/Green edge version on Sally Bosleys site;  http://www.sallysbadges.com/shop.php
The most common source of badges is on Ebay but it can take years until your badge comes up if ever and even then you may have to compete with others and prices can go high.Unless any other members here have a spare which they are prepared to part with then you may wish to consider an appeal or wants ad in local papers.

Good Luck with your hunt

Fran Jordan / Gallagher

myk1066

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk