News:

Hello and welcome. This is the bulletin Board of 'www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk'. The board is open.
New members are very welcome. Please join - Register to use the forum.
Advertising is not acceptable.
Photo Gallery Link - www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk/gallery
Latest Website News www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk/Newspages/SiteNews.htm

'The Dining Room' is open to forum members only. REGISTRATION - OPEN 24/7

MAY 2023 News is online now (Link above). MAY ONLINE NOW!

PLEASE NOTE - DRAG & DROP GALLERY PHOTOGRAPH UPLOAD NOW AVAILABLE

Main Menu

Nightingale SoN Enrolled Badge

Started by Pugwash, May 24, 2012, 08:39:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sarah Rogers

thank you in advance for the pictures , and well done to giving up your time to do such a great thing... Lizzie

nursesue

good luck and thanks in advance for taking time in your busy schedule to post the pics Can't wait to see them.
Good luck with the MMR and DTPs - pity our parents here aren't as keen as we get frequent DNAs to our baby imms clinic and still a poor uptake for MMRs - am sure the recent Italian  research won't enhance our uptake
Bon voyage and take care
sue  :-*
ps such a shame the badge isn't making its way to Fife!!!

wilfb

Hello Pugwash.

You are a star! So many thanks.

I am currently on holiday dashing around Europe - in the UK right now - but being away from base leaves me dependant upon others for computers/internet time, but usually manage contact at least every couple of days. Any silences will be handled as soon as possible. I haven't checked my inbox yet but will do that at sometime today and will most certainly post the pictures within the next few days.

Please do stay in touch with the site and feel free to post the link - it will be accepted.

We will all watch any posts avidly! Our very best wishes - and I am sure that will go for anyone reading your mails for the whole of your trip. I will leave a private note in your message folder - be sure to check it...

Very Best,
Will

nursesue

ooooooooooooo noooooooooooo not 1 but 2 SRN tommies just gone on ebay!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

Sarah Rogers

hi sue...see what people have said on another post about these pair. Lizzie

wilfb

Hi....

Well, for better or worse here I am again! Nothing like a quick (six week) drive around Europe to blow the cobwebs away. I think that I have probably lost more tread than the car tyres, and 5 - 6000miles really does eat the small change at a rate of knots. But, whilst lazing aboard the six ferries included I had a little time to gloat over the unique (must be) photographs donated by 'Pugwash'.

To see them you will have to be logged in - or wait a week or two for the next SoN news. However, if you are a member and logged in - here they are. Four St Thomas's (Nightingale SoN badges) won by the same nurse - SEN (hospital & state) and SRN likewise. Very sincere thanks 'Pugwash' - you are a star!!!

Click picture to enlarge/reduce/

Will.

Sarah Rogers

Wonderful, thanks Pugwash and Will...Lizzie

nursesue

stunning just stunning Thank you   :-*

wilfb

Hi.

Anyone know where Pugwash is? I understand that she may be wearing easyjet colours!

Will.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk