News:

The forum and gallery have both been updated to their latest versions, so some things may look different or act slightly differently -- hopefully nothing important!

Main Menu

Reunion May 1987 intake student and pupil nurses Brighton school of nursing

Started by CocoKaren, February 17, 2017, 01:46:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CocoKaren

Hi. It's a bit late in the day, but my friends and I who are still in touch from those days are hoping to have a reunion as it is 30 years this year since we all started!! If you are one of those people from those far off days who started with us at the school of nursing in Hove or think you know know someone who was please get in touch. Provisionally we are looking at Saturday 20th May Tea at the Grand with probably drinks somewhere afterwards. If you want to stay over in Brighton you will need to secure your own accommodation but there are plenty of cheap hotels. If you have been in touch with me over the last few years or are in touch with me on Facebook I will be contacting you; this is for those people who have completely lost touch with everyone. It would be lovely to see everyone, so if you remember me or Ally, Sue, Anna, Sarah, Christine, Hayley, one of the Emma's, Rachel, Tracey or Tamsin or someone else from the student group, or you ARE one of those people or Angela, Ruth, Lisa, Sue, Sande or Sally or someone else from the pupil group you are on the right forum. Please do respond. Many thanks. Karen Steeden

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk