News:

Hello and welcome. This is the bulletin Board of 'www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk'. The board is open.
New members are very welcome. Please join - Register to use the forum.
Advertising is not acceptable.
Photo Gallery Link - www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk/gallery
Latest Website News www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk/Newspages/SiteNews.htm

'The Dining Room' is open to forum members only. REGISTRATION - OPEN 24/7

MAY 2023 News is online now (Link above). MAY ONLINE NOW!

PLEASE NOTE - DRAG & DROP GALLERY PHOTOGRAPH UPLOAD NOW AVAILABLE

Main Menu

Newham School of Nursing / The Princess Alexandra and Newham College Of Nursing,

Started by barrie arlph, January 09, 2008, 02:50:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

barrie arlph

Hi all I trained at the Princess Alexandra and Newham College Of Nursing, London in 1990.
Royal Lomdon Hospital and Newham General Hospital.

I have lost my school of nursing badge and looking for a replacement. Any ideas where I can find a badge. The College of nursing no longer exists as it is now part of St Barts at the City University so cant replace the badge.

I had a great time as a student there and met true friends and have many memories.

If any of you out there remeber me. Hi and lets chat.

Barrie Ralph 

backman

Hi Barry ,I may have already said this but it might still be worth approaching the people at the university and explaining your problem as sometimes surplus old badges may have been transferred.Better still if you can find any of your old tutors they may have an idea of who may help.Otherwise I'm afraid it's the same old message keep your eyes peeled on ebay,trawl the collectors fairs and markets and keep looking.This is one I rarely see so you may be lucky but probably not,Good luck anyway.

olicat

Hi
This might be useful for you to obtain your lost badge.

http://www.rlhleagueofnurses.org.uk/LeagueHistory/Badge/badge.html

I trained at Princess Alexandra school in the '80's and have lost my lovely LH silver badge!

olicat

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk