News:

The forum and gallery have both been updated to their latest versions, so some things may look different or act slightly differently -- hopefully nothing important!

Main Menu

Going Live

Started by backman, March 25, 2014, 03:10:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

backman

No,Not a 1980s Children's TV series,but rather another webstore dealing in Nursing collectables.This one however will be dealing solely with Nursing and Hospital badges & ephemera.Launch planned for Wednesday evening.

myk1066

Good luck, don't forget to put the link on here for all to see please.
Mike

nursesue

wishing you all the best x

wilfb

Peter,

All the very best - I don't think that, like many others, I need to say more. 

Except that - as soon as you open, we all want the link!.....

Will.

Magpie

Good luck and like everybody else don't forget to give us the link!

backman

Now Live, www.petersnursingcollectables.com

Please bear with me during the early stages for any teething problems. Thank you everyone for your encouragement and support.

wilfb

Mr backman,

It is a real privilege to know you... A serious pleasure! As you know I have always been indebted to you for your encouragement and practical assistance re schoolsofnursing.

A brief look at your new sales site is enough for me to know how much has gone into the effort. 5 Stars isn't even nearly enough - and I know everyone will feel the same. I will certainly be asking your permission to add the site link permanently to schoolsofnursing.

Very, very well done Peter.

Will.

Sarah Rogers

looks great, well done

nursesue

its great Pete I wouldn't know where to begin to set up an internet site and admire both ypou and Wilf for doing it

myk1066

Again well done, looks brilliant, some nice pieces to boot.

barrysutton

Excellent, I barely know one end of a computer to the othwer end, and I don't have very good photography skills.
Nice to see a serious attempt by a serious collector to run a site differant to " freecebay", I hope that its a success for you.

jock57

good luck, one to keep my eye on, well done :)

Magpie

Great site and I'm very pleased with my first purchase from you - one of many I hope. Good luck Peter.

myk1066

Peter, I'm gutted re tonight's listings on your website, I saw earlier today you'd listed badges but they wern't on, I go for dinner, after checking several times, check just now & they were there but all on hold, 😢. 

backman

As I am off to Wales tomorrow and then Berlin at the weekend I don't want to make customers pay and then have to wait for their badges so will probably open these for sale when I get back to base in two weeks time.I will give people a heads up as to when that will be so that everyone gets a fair chance to buy. A few more to list over the next few days.Thanks to all for being patient.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk