News:

Hello and welcome. This is the bulletin Board of 'www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk'. The board is open.
New members are very welcome. Please join - Register to use the forum.
Advertising is not acceptable.
Photo Gallery Link - www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk/gallery
Latest Website News www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk/Newspages/SiteNews.htm

'The Dining Room' is open to forum members only. REGISTRATION - OPEN 24/7

MAY 2023 News is online now (Link above). MAY ONLINE NOW!

PLEASE NOTE - DRAG & DROP GALLERY PHOTOGRAPH UPLOAD NOW AVAILABLE

Main Menu

St Thomas' Nightingale SoN EN badge wanted.

Started by myk1066, July 19, 2014, 10:19:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

myk1066

I'm pushing it because last time I posted a wanted badge request on here one turned up on eBay!
I live in hope  ;)
Mike

nursesue

LOL just love it Can you do  a request for 6 numbers on a roll over lottery weekend for me please ?? Hope you got the badge you were after

myk1066

backman

Always worth a try as it seemed to work for the Warrington.I wonder if this Wanted Topic is something that should almost be a regular posting as I'm sure that many of us have a top ten(100) list of Most Wanted badges.I am now getting frequent requests to replace or source items and am having to disappoint people regularly,so if people do have items which are spare or not particularly collected then perhaps we can try and help amongst ourselves?

Note : This in no way implies this site is Buying or Selling badges as any arrangements are strictly between individuals and the usual safeguards between parties trading should be taken!

Oh and I'd quite like a Tommies SEN too but its not top of my list ;)

myk1066

Peter, what is top of your list?  I think the Tommies EN is one of mine, however I'd also like the Portsmouth Royal Navy badges too along with the various other military training establishment badges i.e. Physio & Radiography schools, though these are not top of my list, just nice to have.
Mike

nursesue

would still like a Miss Storers badge,Manor Hospital and Sr Dora midwifery,Elsie inglis midders and a Woodlands orthopaedic hospital. Have a few scottish physio and xray - as with Mike just nice to have

backman

It is a changing list but It will generally include:  a silver Lowestoft & North Suffolk Hospital( missed recently)
                                                                        a St Georges in the East Hospital
                                                                        an Evalina Children's Hospital
                                                                        A Bronze Norfolk and Norwich Prize Medal
                                                                        A Jersey General Hospital (with blue enamel)
                                                                        St David's Hospital Cardiff
                                                                        Workhouse Infirmary Nursing Association
                                                                        Scottish Women's Hospital Medal
                                                                        Northgate Hospital Yarmouth
                                                                        Matrons Council medal
That will do for now as I shouldn't be greedy!

barrysutton

I'm looking for any Cheshire/Military/N.Wales & Irish badges I don't have will willingly swop from my smallish collection, all offers considered.

markwatson

hi barry what irish badges dont you have im looking for a northern ireland fever hospital have an original belfast city hospital (srn) version to swap take care my friend

myk1066

I'm still waiting for the SEN St Thomas' to appear! ???

backman

No sorry Nothing yet although I will be acquiring a collection of mixed Norfolk and a nice Withington Hospital shortly!

myk1066

Re the Withington, it that the one in your online shop?

backman

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk