News:

Hello and welcome. This is the bulletin Board of 'www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk'. The board is open.
New members are very welcome. Please join - Register to use the forum.
Advertising is not acceptable.
Photo Gallery Link - www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk/gallery
Latest Website News www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk/Newspages/SiteNews.htm

'The Dining Room' is open to forum members only. REGISTRATION - OPEN 24/7

MAY 2023 News is online now (Link above). MAY ONLINE NOW!

PLEASE NOTE - DRAG & DROP GALLERY PHOTOGRAPH UPLOAD NOW AVAILABLE

Main Menu

North Down Group School of nursing lost badge

Started by pamelamarcus, July 26, 2011, 03:02:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pamelamarcus

Hi I'm hoping someone can help me. I lost my nursing badge last year and would love to get a replacement. Does anyone know where or how I can get one? It's North Down Group School of Nursing and I trained in the Ulster Hospital Belfast 1978. Thanks for all help!

wilfb

Hi.

We can send you our standard help-sheet on replacing a lost badge if you like, tell me if you would like a copy.  But first I will ensure that one of our Northern Irish members who may be able to assist (eric) sees your post. Hopefully you will be able to replace the badge. You can of course e-mail eric - you will find his email in the list of members - there is a link button - blue 'members' just below the top of the page. Good luck.

If anyone else can assist please feel free.

Will.

eric

The "Group School of Nursing" changed its name in 1990's to "College of Nursing". I have a North Down College of Nursing badge and will tomorrow check to see if I can find you a Group School of Nursing.
Could you email me personally and will answer you directly (rather than on forum)

Thanks
eric
Eric

eric

Had a look and unfortunately do not have Group School of nursing badge BUT do have College of Nursing from North Down.

Its same badge with name change. Let me know if you would like it.

Will continue to look out for Group school name for you

Eric
Eric

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk