News:

Hello and welcome. This is the bulletin Board of 'www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk'. The board is open.
New members are very welcome. Please join - Register to use the forum.
Advertising is not acceptable.
Photo Gallery Link - www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk/gallery
Latest Website News www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk/Newspages/SiteNews.htm

'The Dining Room' is open to forum members only. REGISTRATION - OPEN 24/7

MAY 2023 News is online now (Link above). MAY ONLINE NOW!

PLEASE NOTE - DRAG & DROP GALLERY PHOTOGRAPH UPLOAD NOW AVAILABLE

Main Menu

Researching British Army Nurses

Started by backman, September 12, 2015, 07:55:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

backman

On my usual internet meandering I accidently came across this;  https://learn.canvas.net/courses/687

Is anyone familiar with this,or completed it,and the format cost etc?

wilfb

Hi.

Now that seems seriously interesting.  Well worth anyone's time. I wonder if lizzie is involved - if  not perhaps they might be interested in her articles herein/online...

For myself, well, for now I simply have enough demands on my time right now to meet current commitments. It's a 'Maybe later' - but when our book is complete I think that I may retire from research totally.... Stagnate maybe!

But for now I am still here and enjoying (almost) every minute - and that being the case I too would like to know the course price. It does look to be excellent.  Perhaps we should seek a link to Campus.

Will.

nursesue

looks interesting and am sorely tempted even if only to stop my brain from turning to mush due to my enforced houseboudness i.e sciatica!!

Sarah Rogers

Hi, it is a great course, I did do it..this summer, too much going on what with heraldry module also. I also posted on here about it before it started!  Keiron Spires and his wife run it- you can download his thesis from the British Library about military nursing for free! if it is running again- go for it, I learnt a lot, depsite doing a Local/ family History Masters.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk