News:

The forum and gallery have both been updated to their latest versions, so some things may look different or act slightly differently -- hopefully nothing important!

Main Menu

This Festive Season

Started by barrysutton, December 19, 2014, 10:21:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

barrysutton

I hope that one and all of you out there have a wonderful Christmas and that all you wish may come good in 2015.

Magpie

Also greetings from me - a very Happy Christmas and a peaceful and healthy New Year. For those of you on duty I hope that it's not too hectic and that you are able to get some time with family and friends. Thank you for looking after those in your care.
Rosemary

eric

A very Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy, collectable successful New Year in 2015. As I can't send a card to everyone please accept this from me to you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9sKpDSAQ7I

ERic
Eric

backman

Likewise to all members,old and new.Hope 2014 was a good one for you and that 2015 is even better.I am in Wales until Christmas Day when we travel back for Steph's Shift on Boxing day.Hope all those working over the festive period have a good shift.

nursesue

]and seasons greetings to you all
I am one of those lucky nurses who work in GP land and get both 25th and 26th as days off as we're closed ( guess all you A&E nurses are cursing me right cos if we're shut then you are extra busy)
Time to turn to 2015 I'd really like to see all nations and religions getting on together and no more wars
That animal and child cruelty stops - to log onto facebook and see no more cases of animal cruelty would be the best present ever
And 2015 will see me continue hunting for a Scottish RNMD state badge -  have been so near and yet so far

wilfb

Good afternoon from Sunny Crete.

Happy Christmas - have a good New Year....  This last year has brought much happiness and some serious anxieties for us. But all, we believe, is now well.  We treasure your continued support site - Thank you.

We wish everyone, especially those nurses who right now or soon will be on-duty, the very, very best.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBJY3AxtoHM

Our Very Best Wishes,
Will.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk