News:

The forum and gallery have both been updated to their latest versions, so some things may look different or act slightly differently -- hopefully nothing important!

Main Menu

Newcastle school of Nursing 1988 - 1991

Started by caroline, July 04, 2012, 11:23:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caroline

Hi, I lost my badge some years ago and wondered if anyone has a badge for that year or where I could get one....is there anyone who makes reproduction badges? Would be grateful if anyone has any info or advice.

nursesue

hi - not sure if this is what you want  - but number 190698163433 on ebay is a newcastle badge If not do you have a photo of the badge you are looking for?
sue

nursesue

HI - my camera isn't very kee on this site but hopefully you can see the pics
sue

caroline

Hi Sue,

Thanks ever so much for posting those I do appreciate it. I am pretty certain the general hospital one is the same as the one I lost as I trained there. Am just going to double check with my sis in law as we trained together. Assuming it is the same and I am pretty certain it is....it's that long since I've seen mine I almost can't remember what it was like, how much would you want for it?
I look forward to hearing from you and once again many thanks for the pix.

Regards

Caroline

nursesue

hi and many thanks for smooth transaction Have a couple recently that didn't go quite to plan
sue x :-*

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk