News:

The forum and gallery have both been updated to their latest versions, so some things may look different or act slightly differently -- hopefully nothing important!

Main Menu

Lost

Started by Sharron, August 26, 2011, 12:09:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sharron

:'(I have lost my nursing badge it was blue and silver with 'Canterbury and Thanet School of Nursing' on it, can anyone help with a replacement?

wilfb

Hello Sharron.

I will send you our advice sheet via your email - it will  be online soon but the advice is easy to follow and really does work if you are luck/persevere. It would be a great help if you could either let us have a photograph or a full description - year issued/colours/shape etc.

I have left a note in your message box. Fingers crossed...

Will.

Sharron

Hi, thank you for your reply. I have attached a photo of a very similar badge but mine was blue instead of green.  It was given to me in 1992 and was obviously round, about the size of a £2 coin or slightly bigger.

wilfb

Hi Sharron.

Well. We don't seem to have a blue one! Unless it is oval and not really the same badge....

I was hoping to email the details to you this evening in order to help find another, but (somebodies law!) our main computer is being recalcitrant email wise this evening and I cannot get access for a little while. Apologies.

This never happens! Unfortunately it just has - but I will get it sorted no later than tomorrow and get the details off to you. Sorry to disappoint this evening but hopefully all will be well shortly.

Will.

** Ps, Hi Sharron. All back on line in but a few minutes! Repaired email sent. I hope that we can find another badge. I don't think we have a blue version - can you tell us when (date-wise) it was issued?

Sharron

Hi the badge was issued to me in April 1992...hope this helps.  Thanks for your assistance, I received your email and have started to follow the advice fingers crossed!!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk