News:

Hello and welcome. This is the bulletin Board of 'www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk'. The board is open.
New members are very welcome. Please join - Register to use the forum.
Advertising is not acceptable.
Photo Gallery Link - www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk/gallery
Latest Website News www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk/Newspages/SiteNews.htm

'The Dining Room' is open to forum members only. REGISTRATION - OPEN 24/7

MAY 2023 News is online now (Link above). MAY ONLINE NOW!

PLEASE NOTE - DRAG & DROP GALLERY PHOTOGRAPH UPLOAD NOW AVAILABLE

Main Menu

Sister Marjorie Earley..

Started by wilfb, November 26, 2010, 08:41:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wilfb

Hi.

In the last (September) News Page we carried the preliminary news of our next nurse history - the late Sister Marjorie Earley of St Mary's Hospital, Portsmouth and later the QARANC TANS (R) during WWII.

At the time of the news page publication was imminent. Sadly Marjorie's Husband Dennis died early in October before we published, and I took the editorial decision to delay publication as a mark of respect. I also made the decision to say nothing out of respect for the privacy of the family.

The main contributor to this history, the daughter of Marjorie and Dennis, is now happy that we go ahead. Ann having contributed so very much to this excellent history, the publication date has been set for her birthday - December 5th at 4.15pm (Cairo Local Time) UK 2.15pm GMT! The time of course that Ann was born. We will ensure that everyone is aware - a few forum comments afterwards would be very welcome.

This is a super nurse history, don't miss it! Meanwhile (you will need to be logged in to see this) meet 'Bill', and perhaps wonder where he fits into the story...

jock57

looking forward to the contribution to the site. thanks to the family

wilfb

Hello and Good Afternoon.

As promised, the our next nurse history - the late Sister Marjorie Earley of St Mary's Hospital, Portsmouth and later the QARANC TANS (R) during WWII, went on-line a few minutes ago and is now open.

Here is the link.

http://www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk/Articles/MarjorieEarley/MNTempnotice.htm

And, perhaps a few minutes late, time to wish the main author of the history, Ann Johnstone, a very happy birthday. All the very best from us Ann, enjoy you mothers history. We will take a little more time to polish it a bit further, but for now, enjoy!

We would very much like comments from anyone interested about this history.

Best Regards.
Will.

barrysutton

Even though I'd been privledged to see this prior to publication, I would just like to endorse the fact that this is a wonderful article and extremely intresting and would like to congratulate all concerned in this publication.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk