News:

The forum and gallery have both been updated to their latest versions, so some things may look different or act slightly differently -- hopefully nothing important!

Main Menu

watching prices

Started by nursesue, October 14, 2014, 07:43:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nursesue

I don't know about anybody else but i like to see what prices nurse badges fetch especially on ebay. Recently prices seem more affordable and the London didn't fetch as much as I thought and the West London is still reasonable A few years ago these would have flown off the shelf well into the 3 figure bracket. Other badges would have remained at better prices but i am looking at midwifery badges and these seem to be on the increase The early state middders getting well into £30+ region the 2 scottish ones are also finding good prices So my question is - " are midwifery badges the new London??"

wilfb

Hi.

I can't help but wonder if Peter's site is having an effect? I often think that it is easier and more certain to deal with him, although I am glad to see more of the badges you like becoming available Sue.  Father Christmas can't be too far away now - fingers crossed, although my new camera has set me back a little....  Perhaps a new topic called 'Fingers-Crossed'.... ?

Will.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk