News:

The forum and gallery have both been updated to their latest versions, so some things may look different or act slightly differently -- hopefully nothing important!

Main Menu

Profile pics of your hospital badge

Started by myk1066, September 11, 2013, 09:39:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

myk1066

Here's a plea to all members without a profile badge pic.
Why don't you put a pic of your hospital badge on your profile page?  The facility is there so please use it.
Cheers
Mike

nursesue

I have done that with mine and just in case you can't see it properly it's my SRN badge from Good Hope Hospital Sutton Coldfield Birmingham awarded in May 1983 and is un-named to rear

wilfb

Hi Sue.

Oh' my big feet!!!  Forgive?! You know I am sure my penchant for named badges - a gaff a day keeps the Dr away - I should live until 110!!.....

Will.

Mick B

Here's mine, EN(G) green hospital badge awarded by the Army Medical Service, Schools of Nursing and Sheffield and North Trent badge from my conversion course in 1994.

Mick

nursesue

no offence taken Wilf - perhaps it should be engraved and dated for prosperity - but i'm with you there's something about a badge thats got a name and a date Brings the badge to life
sue x :-*

barrysutton

I would think that less than 33% of mine are named however quite a lot of them where issued unamed, the current Betsi Cadwaladr is not named.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk