News:

The forum and gallery have both been updated to their latest versions, so some things may look different or act slightly differently -- hopefully nothing important!

Main Menu

Trying to contact anyone who trained at Whiston Hopsital in Liverpool

Started by john sims, October 21, 2011, 11:00:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

john sims

Hi my name is John Sims and I trained as an SRN at Whiston Hospital from September 1978 to Dec 1981.
I would very much like to contact anyone else who was there around this time and particulalrly anyone that was in my intake. I am now 51 years of age and have lived in North Wales since 1982.
Since moving to North Wales I re-trained as an RMN at The North Wales Hospital in Denbigh. I am still working full time for the NHS and practicing as a Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapist. In addition I also have my own private psychotherapy business.
Anyone who would like to chat to me please do so via this forum or via my e-mail address.
Here's hoping !
Regards
John
;D

jasperb

Hi John, I trained at Whiston 1976 to 1980,then went off to do Paeds at Alder Hey, my brother Carl also did his SRN (Was RMN)  1977 -1979.Had some good times.
I currently work as a Clinical Nurse Consultant in the community in Melbourne Australia, Carl recently retired from Norwich hospital where he worked as a divisional manager.
Looking at the photo on this site brought back memories

Cheers

Michael Dodd

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk