News:

The forum and gallery have both been updated to their latest versions, so some things may look different or act slightly differently -- hopefully nothing important!

Main Menu

CALLING ALL MEDWAY SCHOOL OF NURSING STUDENTS

Started by delindsay, February 01, 2018, 12:06:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

delindsay

Here I am again trying to reach out to my fellow ALUMNAE  of MEDWAY SCHOOL OF NURSING  GILLINGHAM  KENT.
Please help me to find my fellow student nurses .... my, my  I am so disappointed that not one other  nurse has come forward to reach out in fact I am so hurt.
We were a  wonderful PTS  a very diverse group but we were like sisters.

I do have  a beautiful  photograph  of our PTS  taken  with my  little BROWNIE camera but not sure  if I can  post  it  without the permission of all  the nurses  on the  photograph..... does anyone  know  the rules  on that ?

Please share  that info  with  me.SOS!!
kind regards
Always Dorrett Lindsay. SRN. MSN.

Mark Kerr

No reason not to post the picture - you took it, so it's your copyright, and they posed for the picture knowingly, so it's not like you sneaked an unexpected picture in a private setting, so it's a little hard to think of any objections. I have the Nurses' League scrapbooks for Kent and Canterbury Hospital in our archive, loads of PTS group photos, and they get used quite a bit for tweets, posters, history events etc - go ahead and share!

(Unless there are some specific SoN forum rules on this of course, one for the Admins, but from a wider context it's fine).

Best wishes
Mark.
Librarian running small archive for East Kent Hospitals - photos, docs and items relating to Canterbury, Thanet, Ashford and Folkestone hospitals & SofNs.

delindsay

thanks for your response .. will definitely post those pics it may jog someone's memory.
Dorrett  :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk