News:

The forum and gallery have both been updated to their latest versions, so some things may look different or act slightly differently -- hopefully nothing important!

Main Menu

Apologies....

Started by wilfb, December 13, 2017, 01:43:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wilfb

Hi.

Many apologies - Internet connection problems and Greek strikes possibly affecting our air travel have upset my schedule.

We may be unable to get back with the planned uploads for several days.

Sorry.
Will.

backman

I guess we are all OK with that Will unless we could do any better? Seriously though on behalf of the membership we are just grateful for the opportunity to share our passion,even if many are sleeping partners? I think it comes down to enough hours in the day for most of us but perhaps some people may get a chance to share a few thoughts over the coming festive season once the turkey is plucked and stuffed? Thoughts,hopes  and wish lists ,etc anyone ?

nursesue

you can never trust those Greeks!!  ;)
life is busy here as we're busy catching up with flu imms and a shortage of nurse appointments

My main wish ( same as every year and will be until it stops) is an end to all animal cruelty

peace on earth - 21st century and yet we still fight in the name of religion, dictatorships and greed can we not accept our differences? :'( :-\

that elusive Scottish badge or 2

an end to this never ending sciatica >:(

and on a political note I can look forward to my taxes going up, the never ending indyref debate and the never ending broken promise of a decent payrise ( only for it to be swallowed up by the tax hike)

alas its not all doom and gloom we're heading towards summer and holiday planning
so all have a great time and enjoy Christmas and in the words of the Sgt from Hill Street Blues  " lets take care out there"  :-*

wilfb

Hi.

We will be back on-line by 14th Inst:  Assuming no one else (or the weather!) strikes.... But we may not be able to monitors meanwhile.  Will of course do our very best....

Will.

backman

As always your best is pretty fine with us Will.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk