News:

Hello and welcome. This is the bulletin Board of 'www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk'. The board is open.
New members are very welcome. Please join - Register to use the forum.
Advertising is not acceptable.
Photo Gallery Link - www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk/gallery
Latest Website News www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk/Newspages/SiteNews.htm

'The Dining Room' is open to forum members only. REGISTRATION - OPEN 24/7

MAY 2023 News is online now (Link above). MAY ONLINE NOW!

PLEASE NOTE - DRAG & DROP GALLERY PHOTOGRAPH UPLOAD NOW AVAILABLE

Main Menu

Meet up in 2009 ?

Started by backman, November 17, 2008, 03:07:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

backman

As I am in the process of finding up my work callendar for the coming year,I wonder if there is any finding for a get together  in 2009? I know geographically we are all over the place but London is reasonably accessible from most places and with sufficient advance planning ,plain and train booking can be reasonably cheap far enough in advance? All we need to establish is level of interest ,date,venue,topic and programme.Should be simple enough!
Thoughts anyone?

eric

I'd certainly like to meet up and London sounds OK.
However, would need to plan well ahead and as long as no-one takes off sick nearer the time (like they did last week when I wanted to go to RCN history forum), then should be OK.

Any ideas on someone giving a talk? Anyone writing article soon that could be discussed at meeting OR indeed discussion around a topic that could be submitted as article from the forum?

Count me in.
Eric

nursesue

hi - count me in but I would fly down as it takes me forever to drive to London ( am 30 miles north of Edinburgh) so would need time to get cheap flight - if there is such a thing then!!!
suex

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk