News:

Hello and welcome. This is the bulletin Board of 'www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk'. The board is open.
New members are very welcome. Please join - Register to use the forum.
Advertising is not acceptable.
Photo Gallery Link - www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk/gallery
Latest Website News www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk/Newspages/SiteNews.htm

'The Dining Room' is open to forum members only. REGISTRATION - OPEN 24/7

MAY 2023 News is online now (Link above). MAY ONLINE NOW!

PLEASE NOTE - DRAG & DROP GALLERY PHOTOGRAPH UPLOAD NOW AVAILABLE

Main Menu

Newsham General Hospital, Liverpool

Started by waddy, November 27, 2010, 01:47:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

waddy

Any nurses from Newsham General Hospital, Belmont Road, Liverpool 6, please join me to create our story. I was there training for my SEN (Gen) from 1968-1970, my name is Dave Waddington, lets see if we can get our history documented, the hospital has long since been demolished but out memories will be fresh.

cheshirekitty

Spent 12 weeks at Newsham General when I was doing my training at Broadgreen Hospital Liverpool.  It was geriatrics then.

Bluecheer

I worked as an SEN on Richmond Male A between December 1985 and March 1988 under the legendary Charge Nurse Jimmy Carrol.

Taylor

Hi,

Trying to get back in touch with a lady that worked at Newsham general hospital in 1975. Her name was Ann Greene. She also lived in the nurses house on Newsham Drive. If anybody remembers her or has any information that could help to get in touch that'd be fab :)

(Inbox would probably be more appropriate rather than here in the forum)

Taylor.

backman

May I just remind all posters that, unfortunately in this day and age, any enquiries for contacts should be passed on to that individual for them to make contact if they choose,rather than any of us passsing on other peoples details directly.Thank you and good luck with finding your ex colleagues.

dempsey

Hi,I have a print of newsham general hospital by Dr Frank Green.If anybody would enjoy it they can have it for free if they want to pick it up from stockport or can arrange postage if payment is met by new owner.email me at dempsey0989@yahoo.co.uk.thanks Glen

Kathharris

Hello.  Would love to hear from anybody that trained at Newsham General Hospital Belmont Road  Liverpool.   I started in January 1967 pts finished training 1969...though the work was extremely hard,  loved every minute of it. Sister Crapper was our tutor.  Very strict but fair.  Would love to hear from any ex Newsham folk.  My maiden name was Kathleen Faulkner.

Kathy

Hello does anyone know ex nurseing staff from newsham general hospital I would love to hear from them thank you  Ex nurse retired  Kathy J

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk