News:

Hello and welcome. This is the bulletin Board of 'www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk'. The board is open.
New members are very welcome. Please join - Register to use the forum.
Advertising is not acceptable.
Photo Gallery Link - www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk/gallery
Latest Website News www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk/Newspages/SiteNews.htm

'The Dining Room' is open to forum members only. REGISTRATION - OPEN 24/7

MAY 2023 News is online now (Link above). MAY ONLINE NOW!

PLEASE NOTE - DRAG & DROP GALLERY PHOTOGRAPH UPLOAD NOW AVAILABLE

Main Menu

BBC2 Hospital

Started by nursesue, June 21, 2017, 11:04:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nursesue

if you didn't see this last night then catch up with BBC iplayer a truly amazing and moving episode filmed during the Westminster terrorist attack - there is no condemnation or political comments just hardworking NHS staff doing their best Truly moving

backman

Well worth a look and it symbolises all that is good about dedicated heath care staff.

Magpie

It was certainly an eye opener into how the major incident process swung into action and the dedication and professionalism of all of the staff.
Last nights was very interesting too and as well as brilliant surgery showed the way that the Trust used their private patients floor for income generation.
My Trust where I'm a Governor has also done the same, built a small pp Unit and all of the money flows back to us and not to shareholders. Trying to balance the books and make constant savings/cost cutting is a perpetual headache, would love to see one Mr J Hunt trying to do it!!!

backman

I suppose ,like many my view of Private Practice was quite outdated,so it was good to see the Trust's standpoint explained.The reality is until the NHS is more realistically funded ,we will all have to come up with creative ways of making the money go further.Preferably without resorting to selling off it's assets cheaply to someones mates? The Naylor report is still lurking in the wings!

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/health/naylor-report-tory-nhs-privatisation-healthcare-flog-off-conservatives-theresa-may-election-2017-a7766326.html

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk