News:

Hello and welcome. This is the bulletin Board of 'www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk'. The board is open.
New members are very welcome. Please join - Register to use the forum.
Advertising is not acceptable.
Photo Gallery Link - www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk/gallery
Latest Website News www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk/Newspages/SiteNews.htm

'The Dining Room' is open to forum members only. REGISTRATION - OPEN 24/7

MAY 2023 News is online now (Link above). MAY ONLINE NOW!

PLEASE NOTE - DRAG & DROP GALLERY PHOTOGRAPH UPLOAD NOW AVAILABLE

Main Menu

Badge uploading

Started by myk1066, March 28, 2017, 10:26:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

myk1066

Is anyone having problems uploading badges, I've uploaded the same badge twice & it's not appeared!

backman

This is down to the fact that Will is current on his travels (as am I)and unable to confirm uploads. All current uploads will be confirmed upon his return which should be next week.I am wandering the antiques centres of Shropshire and the Marches seeking treasures( so far fairly unsuccessfully)and will be testing Dublin and the Guinness soon .Apologies but normal service or what passes for it will resume shortly!

nursesue

thanks guy you solved a mystery as I was having the same problem - just have a great time and Guinness my fave beer

wilfb

Apologies to all.

I failed when notice-boarding my holidays to caution that uploads (quite safe) would not show until my return. However, I saw your posts (thanks to Peter)and corrected the issue.

I trust that all is well.....

Just had (on my return journey) a superb few days in Athens... (Sue especially will know what I mean!).

Very Best,
Back shortly,
Will.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk