Author Topic: Kent and Canterbury Hospital  (Read 397 times)

carolsiv

Kent and Canterbury Hospital
« on: January 11, 2017, 05:16:11 PM »
Hi.....it would be lovely to make contact with anyone from the Jan 1972 student nurse set

wilfb

• Administrator
Re: Kent and Canterbury Hospital
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2017, 08:40:55 PM »
Hello carolsv,

I don't know anyone from your school, but if you can provide a photograph I can perhaps attach it here - or the next News Page.  I hope that you find some of your school set, and you never know... Fingers crossed...

Will.

Mark Kerr

• East Kent Hospitals librarian -
    • East Kent Hospitals Online Photos
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2017, 10:44:31 AM »
Kent and Canterbury Hospital's Nurses League annual reunion is this Saturday - do you have/want contact details for them? I do a history display each year, including this year my new banner of East Kent Nursing Badges, as well as lots of photos from the hospital over the last 100 years. Happy to pass on contact details or let you have the League's contact details if interested. They are always looking for new members... and one or two always bnring in photos, badges or other memorabilia for me too.

Mark

Mark Kerr, Librarian, K&C
Librarian running small archive for East Kent Hospitals - photos, docs and items relating to Canterbury, Thanet, Ashford and Folkestone hospitals & SofNs.

backman

• Happily Retired Nurse,Nursing History Devotee!
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2017, 09:54:40 AM »
That's good Mark,it sounds of real interest,I'm sure members in that part of the world will be interested.Good Luck,we would welcome feedback and photos after the event?