News:

The forum and gallery have both been updated to their latest versions, so some things may look different or act slightly differently -- hopefully nothing important!

Main Menu

All I want for Christmas.....?

Started by backman, November 17, 2016, 05:43:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

backman

As it all seems quiet around the collecting scene at present but I thought some of you must be writing your letters to Santa and wondered what items you would most like to find under the tree?

myk1066

wilfb

Hi.

That Scottish Registration 'Male Nurse' please..... But anything impossible will do!!

Will.

nursesue

this is my wee list
1- peace on earth ( 21st century and we still have wars Have we learnt nothing from history?) >:(
2- an end to all animal cruelty no more poaching I thinks it awful that elephants will disappear in my life time as well as many other animals not so cute like the chicken frog  and yes I stop all experimentation on animals as well :'(
3- that the "Monarch of the Glen" stays in Scotland :(
4- an end to this never ending sciatica ::)
5 -and yes am still looking for an elusive and rare Edinburgh sick kids and of course the hens teeth that's is the scottish male nurse ;)

myk1066

Could the Scottish Male Nurse badge be re commissioned to the exact standard at all?

nursesue

yes as there are many replicas out there and I do know of one guy who does them

myk1066

Hi Sue
Is that good or bad re the man who does re strikes? 
What is the Edinburgh Sick Kids badge you mention?

nursesue

no they're are really good as long as they're sold as replicas Have seen them on ebay as originals As for the scottish one "mum's the word" ;)

barrysutton

A Q.A.M.F.N.S. Cape Medal, the current pattern Order of the League of Mercy medal

backman

I've just seen an early St John Ambulance re examination cross on DNW.Nothing much special except it was awarded to Her Royal Highness Princess Christian of Schleswig Holstein.

myk1066

What is the Lot number on that medal?

backman

myk1066

backman

This sold today (but not to me) at £440 plus commission,aprox £548. Some Nice RRC and ARRC went too well above estimate as well as a Princess Christian badge.

backman

Is a better 2017 .... 

May I take this opportunity to thank all members and visitors to this site a very Happy Christmas and all the very best for 2017. On a personal note thanks to all for your kind support over the last year which has been a difficult one for us.I am Hopeful that 2017 will see us bounce back and I hope that we have more time to celebrate our love of all things nice! For those of you working over the festive period I Hope your shifts aren't too horrendous and that you still get time to appreciate the important things in life.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk