News:

Hello and welcome. This is the bulletin Board of 'www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk'. The board is open.
New members are very welcome. Please join - Register to use the forum.
Advertising is not acceptable.
Photo Gallery Link - www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk/gallery
Latest Website News www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk/Newspages/SiteNews.htm

'The Dining Room' is open to forum members only. REGISTRATION - OPEN 24/7

MAY 2023 News is online now (Link above). MAY ONLINE NOW!

PLEASE NOTE - DRAG & DROP GALLERY PHOTOGRAPH UPLOAD NOW AVAILABLE

Main Menu

SoN News Page

Started by wilfb, October 16, 2008, 08:53:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wilfb

Hi Superstar!

Maybe - try this:-

http://www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk/Newspages/SiteNews.htm

If that does not work try refre asing your browser caches.  If that doesn't work then maybe a fault. In that case go to:-

http://www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk/Newspages/Newspage039.htm

And let me know.  Have the flu' very badly....

Take care, will.

Magpie

Hi Will
Thank you for all of your hard work, particularly as you were obviously brewing up the flu. Hope you are finding a bit better now. Very interesting issue thank you.
Rosemary

Sarah Rogers

Hi Will, that is great found it all, many thanks. Another great edition- get well soon.
Now  I have my dissertation to proof read- and get down by 600 words or so.. no plus or minus ten% this time...Sarah

wilfb

Hello All...

And here it is then - the long overdue SoN News page!

I am about to be away for six weeks on holiday so you will have ample time to digest the contents.  Please enjoy the page - especially our 'New Look' website.  Many more drop-down menus now, but everything is there I think!

Very Best,
Will.

Magpie

Haven't read it all yet but thank you for your hard work. Have a lovely holiday, are you going to visit lots of places? Enjoy anyway.

backman

Oops,It seems that the links to articles included are last months(although still worth reading again)? In your haste for continental travel and decent fish and chips you may have erred,Forgiven though.

wilfb

Hi....

Yes, I 'erred Peter - deliberately I am ashamed to say.... We did not have any new articles for example - largely owing to my own lack of time on this occasion to write-up our progress and an article on maker names.  But it will all follow, promise.  But - I also owe an apology to you as I wanted to send the badges owing from last years small competition on my dashing around Europe. Can I do that (send the badges to you for claiming) please? I will refund any postage arising form distribution. No one won the small competition so I declared everyone a winner!!

Hope the News was otherwise interesting.

Very Best,
Will.

wilfb

Hello All!

The SoN News page for August 2016 went on line as planned yesterday evening. Apologies for the short delay in notification.

Once again there is, hopefully something for everyone. The Progress report on our online galleries plus new links; a special 'Collectors Corner' report on PCANSR badges and the Garrett set; Tea at Claridges in Mayfair, London, and a very special badge donation; reports on gallery photograph numbers (increasing steadily); another photograph from the past; and member photographs (2) on Welsh badges.  Plus lots to read... Enjoy!  Let me know if you spot any errors. No new articles this time but two in the offing....

Very Best,
Will.   

wilfb

Hi.

Well!! Not a single missed deadline - but this really is cliff-hanging! The Site news is now online at:-

Since it is almost New Years eve - I will say no more until 2017!!

All the links are there and hopefully working correctly - if they don't please refresh your bowser before giving up - it often works!!

Any errors are all mine, but please do tell me if you find any - nicely please..... Applause is acceptable (if the product is worthy)!!

Very best for now, Happy New Year. Please enjoy,
Will.

backman

Thank you as always Will,

I can already help you add a little more information on your GNC thanks to Ancestry .com
Dorothy Borrowdale  RFN 1012  Registered November 16th 1923  Cert  MAB ( Metropolitan Asylum Board) 1919-1922 Brook Fever Hospital Woolwich

SRN 41187  Registered November 20 1925  North Middlesex Hospital 1922-1925 By Examination

wilfb

Hi Peter, Hello to Steph',

Very many thanks for that...

And for the New Year, we wish you all the very, very best.

W & P

Magpie

Thank you for all your hard work again Will!
With all good wishes for a happy and healthy 2017.

wilfb

Hi R.

I don't really work all that hard - but please don't tell anyone - I need the sympathy!!

Very Best for 2017, take care...

Will.

wilfb

Hi.

Perhaps 48 hours early  - or 4 months late!!

But we really have been incredibly busy - and have managed to reply to our emails; register 28 new members; and even add a few new badges to the gallery. We have also had to move several thousand emails. Adrian, our technical Administrator did most of that work plus saved us much time by adding a security program which is now saving much time. Onward...

All the links are there and hopefully working correctly - if they don't *please refresh your bowser before giving up - it often works!!

Any errors are all mine, but please do tell me if you find any - nicely please..... Applause - yes please..!. Me? I just hope you find the effort worthy!

Very best for now, Enjoy,
Will.

wilfb

Hi.

I recently posted the news that the SoN news page went on-line yesterday, *but I am by ne means certain that my server transmitted the news to all intended - the 600 ++ members that is.

Did anyone get the email I wonder?

Replies appreciated.
Will.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk