News:

The forum and gallery have both been updated to their latest versions, so some things may look different or act slightly differently -- hopefully nothing important!

Main Menu

SoN News Page

Started by wilfb, October 16, 2008, 08:53:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wilfb

Hi,

My wife trained (combined) at Gosh and Addenbrooke's - she has both badges.

Will.

wilfb

Hi,

Well, the first - January 2022 news page this year went online only three days late!!

So here are with our sixty-first SoN News Page. And quite an issue too....

www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk/Newspages/SiteNews.htm

We have been able to add  some really nice additions to collectors corner, including both badges and a scarf(!) which may be from Seafield Hospital - I believe that Seafield Hospital Sick Children's Hospital is in Scotland, UK, but am attempting to verify this; some of donated badge (photographs) for which we are very grateful indeed, sincerely.

PLUS - a very special request for assistance from a male nurse who is looking for his Best Man, whom he lost touch  with whilst serving in the forces - 
'I am trying to trace my best man of 1973 by the name of John Elsegood'. May not be too difficult - Broadlands School of Nursing, Norwich, Norfolk. 1973.

Go on, make someone's day!!

It has been another difficult one news page... Our main computer refused to play ball and we had to transfer everything to our back-up.  Not a simple task.

But its a good read.
Enjoy

Will

wilfb

Hi,

Well, the first - July 2022 news page this year went online today - a couple of days early!!

So here are with our sixty-second SoN News Page. And quite an issue too....

We have been able to add  some nice additions to collectors corner, including both badges and a scarves(!)

PLUS - very special information on the new book from Edelweiss James.  It is available now at a very excellent price  -postage paid. Get one direct. You will need to log-in and search 'Edelweiss'
for the address. Or simply ask me via this website.

Go on, make someone's day!!

It has been another difficult one news page...  But some very interesting scarves and photographs updated.... I am now starting five weeks holiday!

Enjoy

Will

nursesue

wonderful as always Have to say Edelweiss's book is amazing - o and another scarf on my hit list
Enjoy your holiday x

wilfb

Hi,

Well, the first - September 2022 news page this year went online today - a couple of days Late!!

So here are with our sixty-fourth SoN News Page. And quite an issue too....

We have been able to add  some nice additions to collectors corner, special photographs from Member Barry Sutton.

PLUS - very special information on the new book from Edelweiss James remains online.  It is available now at a very excellent price  -postage paid. Get one direct. You will need to log-in and search 'Edelweiss'
for the address. Or simply ask me via this website.

Go on, make someone's day -, AGAIN!!

It has been another difficult one news page...  But some very interesting scarves and photographs updated.... My holiday is over, for this year at least, and I am already working on two new articles...., Watch this space!

Enjoy

Will

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk