News:

The forum and gallery have both been updated to their latest versions, so some things may look different or act slightly differently -- hopefully nothing important!

Main Menu

UPDATE APRIL 2016

Started by wilfb, April 28, 2016, 09:01:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wilfb

Hi.

The site was updated today by 'Adrianb' our software engineer.

if any one has problems finding the original message links - they are now on the right hand to, not left hand, click the main 'Help' button or the ^ under the search box, also on the top right of the board and all will be restored. Meanwhile - the original links:-

Hello and welcome. This is the bulletin Board of 'www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk'. The board is now open. New members are very welcome. Please join - Register to use the forum. Advertising is not acceptable. Photo Gallery Link - www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk/gallery). Latest Website News Here www.schoolsofnursing.co.uk/Newspages/SiteNews.htm
'The Dining Room' is open to forum members only.

Things on the board and gallery will look a little different - but all will no doubt be finding exactly as it was within a very short time.

Our thanks must go the Adrian - we don't pay for his services and he simply sits in the background making everything work very well - unknown to the world!!

Very Best Adrian - Sincere thanks...

Will.

Magpie

Really nice screen to look at now.much clearer if you're waiting for your cataract op like me, roll on May 9th!! Congratulations to Adrianb, don't let him go Will!!!

myk1066

The new look is great, well done.

Sarah Rogers

It looks great and as you say Will I have got the hang of t quite quickly- thanks to Adrian.

backman

I like it.Please pass on our thanks to Adrian.

nursesue

caro7b

I really like the "new look". Many thanks for the hard work.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk